2021-2025 NCRD Financial Plan Consultation
The North Coast Regional District (NCRD) Board is beginning the 2021-2025 Five-Year Financial Planning Process. The Local Government Act requires each Regional District to have a five-year financial plan, which is updated annually. The five-year financial plan will help to guide both the Board and Staff in shaping the budget priorities for 2021 and future years.
A Five-Year Financial Plan Bylaw must be adopted by March 31st, 2021. Three rounds of doscussion will occur followed by the considereation and adoption of the 2021-2025 Financial Plan Bylaw. To learn more about the financial plan adoption process see here. Below are the key dates in the process as well as accompanying documents.
- January 23rd at 10:00 .M. (Budget Round 1)
- Please see the agenda for this meeting which includes the draft financial plans.
- February 20th at 10:00 A.M. (Budget Round 2)
- Please see the agenda for this meeting which includes the draft financial plans and amendments from Round 1.
- March 10th at 7:00 P.M. (Budget Round 3)
- Documents to come.
- March 19th at 7:00 P.M. (Consideration and adoption of the 2021-2025 Financial Plan Bylaw)
If you wish to provide your input with the NCRD into the proposed 2021-2025 Financial Plan, you are encouraged to write to the NCRD at email@example.com, or attend one of the public meetings outlined above via teleconference.