2023-2027 NCRD Financial Plan
April 25, 2023
The North Coast Regional District (NCRD) Board is in the process of developing its 2023-2027 Five-Year Financial Planning Process. The Local Government Act requires each Regional District to have a five-year financial plan, which is updated annually. The five-year financial plan will help to guide both the Board and Staff in shaping the budget priorities for 2023 and future years.
A Five-Year Financial Plan Bylaw must be adopted by March 31st, 2023. To learn more about the financial plan adoption process see here. Below are the key dates and accompanying documents relating to the discussion:
- January 21st at 10:00 A.M. (Budget Round 1)
- February 11th at 10:00 A.M. (Budget Round 2)
- March 8th at 7:00 P.M. (Budget Round 3)
- March 17th at 7:00 P.M. (Regular Board Meeting)
- Please see the 2023-2027 Five Year Financial Plan.