BC Hydro Power Usage
November 29, 2019 to November 30, 2019
- BC Hydro is asking all customers in the Village of Queen Charlotte, Skidegate, Tlell and Sandspit to conserve electricity use from now through November 29th, 2019.
- BC Hydro is experiencing technical issues at its Sandspit Diesel Generating Station and are working to restore units to full service as soon as possible.
- Please turn off unnecessary items and be PowerSmart with your electricity use especially during breakfast and dinner hour peak usage times, so that we may maintain service to all customers and avoid potential delays in restoring power.
- Reducing your energy use helps ease the load on the system so we can keep the lights on for you and your neighbours.
- Thank you for your cooperation and BC Hydro apologizes for this inconvenience.