Utility Billing & Accounts Receivable
Utility Billing and Other Payments
To contact the North Coast Regional District (NCRD) with utility billing inquiries, please dial (250) 624-2002, ext. 5.
Payment can be made online, or in person, through your local Northern Savings Credit Union banking branch. Alternatively, cheque can be made payable to the NCRD at 14-342 3rd Avenue West, Prince Rupert, B.C. V8J 1L5.
The NCRD is now accepting credit card payments using OptionPay - a third party software provider. For a small fee, OptionPay provides residents with another convenient method of paying for garbage bills, water bills and more. OptionPay uses a tirered fees schedule too collect a load fee on each transaction.
By selecting the correct payment type from the drop down menu (once you are in the OptionPay software), and by following the step by step instructions below, the NCRD can ensure proper processing of your online credit card payment.
Water and/or Garbage Bill
- Select "Utilities" as your payment type from the drop down menu.
- Enter your folio number. This can be found in two places on your utility bill.
- If you are paymore more than one account, enter the folio numbers and the corresponding amounts in the comments box.
- Select "Other" as your payment type from the drop down menu.
- Enter your customer number.
- If you are paying more more than one invoice, enter the customer number and the corresponding amounts in the comments box.
Please be adviced that the NCRD does not provide refunds or process cancellations for transactions made using OptionPay. Once you have consented to the processing of your credit card payment and remitted the associated load fee, the charge is irreversible.