2020-2024 Financial Plan Consultation
2020-2024 Financial Planning Process
The North Coast Regional District (NCRD) Board is underway with its 2020-2024 Five Year Financial Planning process. The draft 2020-2024 Five Year Fincial Plan is available for viewing here! Additional details on the NCRD Board's financial planning process can be found here!
The following are key dates and additional resources to be used through the NCRD Board's financial planning process:
- January 25, 2020 Round 1 Budget Meeting @ 10:00AM (344 2nd Avenue West, Prince Rupert, B.C.)
- February 22, 2020 Round 2 Budget Meeting @ 10:00AM (344 2nd Avenue West, Prince Rupert, B.C.)
- March 11, 2020 Round 3 Budget Meeting @ 7:00PM (Teleconference, 1-877-385-4099, 3761822#)
- March 20, 2020 NCRD Regular Board Meeting @ 7PM (344 2nd Avenue West, Prince Rupert, B.C.)
- Consideration and adoption of the 2020-2024 Financial Plan Bylaw
Copies of the draft 2020-2024 financial plan are also available and open for viewing at the NCRD Office (14-342 3rd Avenue West, Prince Rupert, B.C.), Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 4:30PM, excluding statutory holidays.
If you have input you wish to share with the NCRD into its proposed 2020-2024 Financial Plan, you are encouraged to write to the NCRD at email@example.com.